Guidelines for Submission
• The abstracts shall be submitted only via the online abstract system.
• Abstracts must be in English.
• Names of the authors should not include their academic titles.
• The names should be written with only the first letter in capital and the rest in small letters and without abbreviation.
• Name and country of the institution, in which the author is employed, should be stated.
• Only the first letter of the abstract title should be in capital letters (abbreviations will not be used).
• In case an abbreviation is used in the abstract, the abbreviation should be written open and the abbreviation in parenthesis.
• The purpose of the paper and the methods applied should be explained in brief, the findings should be summarized together with sufficient statistical details and the conclusion should be stated within the framework of the findings presented.
• Abstract should be organized in a way to include the titles of Background and objective, materials and methods, results and conclusions.
• The abstract length should not exceed 250 words.
• Presenting author should register to the congress.
• Clinical trials and clinical studies should be register in public clinical trial registries.
• Researcher must confirm they have obtained ethical approval from IRB board committee.
• WAC2023 congress will not accept abstracts that have been accepted for publication at the time of submission.
• All abstracts accepted by WAC2023 are under the Embargo Policy.
Abstract Revision & Acceptance
Acknowledgement of the receipt of abstract submission will be sent to the Presenting author’s email address upon submission. The Presenting Author will receive all correspondence regarding the abstract status, presentation type, date and time, via the email that is provided in the abstract submission.
The decision of Scientific Program Committee on abstract acceptance is final, while author’s preferences for oral or poster presentations will be considered. The committee may offer an alternative format.
For more information or any inquiry please contact: Abstract@wac2023bangkok.com